We Help Victims Move Forward After an Injury or Loss
Piecing your life back together following an injury or the loss of a loved one can seem like an impossible task. Physical and emotional recovery can be slow, painful, and expensive. To reduce the strain following an injury or loss, state and federal laws give personal injury victims the legal right to pursue compensation for financial and emotional damages resulting from an accident.
Andress | Inzina, LLC is committed to aiding personal injury victims throughout South Louisiana. Based on our extensive experience in personal injury law, our attorneys are equipped to help victims put their lives back together following a wide range of motor vehicle accidents, including car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, bus accidents and auto accidents involving wrongful death.
Pursue Maximum Compensation for Your Losses
As a personal injury victim, you may be entitled to compensation for a wide range of financial and emotional losses, including:
- Medical bills: The cost of medical treatment for injuries can be staggering, especially for victims who require surgery or lengthy ongoing care. Fortunately, personal injury victims may be entitled to compensation for the costs of all medical care, including emergency room visits, routine treatment, physical therapy and mental health services. Compensation for medical care allows victims to focus on physical and emotional recovery and prevents an accident from ruining lives and finances. Our firm will arrange all medical treatment so you can focus on your recovery. If necessary, we can arrange transportation to and from treatment with certain providers.
- Lost wages: If you are unable to work during your recovery, you may be entitled to compensation for your lost wages. This includes any hours or days missed immediately following the accident and throughout your recovery process. You may also be entitled to compensation for wages lost due to future medical appointments and treatments.
- Pain and suffering: State and federal injury laws allow victims to pursue compensation for the pain and suffering resulting from an accident. The amount a victim may receive varies from case to case and is often left to the judgment of the courts or negotiated into a settlement with insurance providers. In some cases, pain and suffering is considered a punitive damage, or an amount of compensation designed to hold the negligent party truly responsible for the harm caused by their actions.
- Loss of consortium: No amount of money will ever replace a lost family member. This form of compensation is designed to provide the stable finances may a victim’s family needs to focus on their emotional well-being and rebuilding their lives following tragedy.
Through aggressive settlement negotiation or litigation, we pursue the maximum compensation you are entitled to after an accident.
Compassionate Support for Victims of Serious Injuries and Losses
We offer assertive legal representation and compassionate guidance to help victims pursue compensation for a range of injuries and losses, including:
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Spinal cord injuries
- Neck and whiplash injuries
- Back injuries
- Disc injuries
- Head injuries
- Wrongful death
If you or a loved one have suffered any of these injuries or losses as a result of another party’s negligent or careless actions, we can help you find justice and financial peace of mind.
Schedule a Consultation to Learn More About Your Legal Rights
In the days and weeks following an injury or loss of a loved one, it can be difficult to focus on your legal options. It is important to remember that you don’t have to face the legal process alone. Our attorneys at Andress | Inzina are here to help you understand and explore your legal options. We’ll shoulder the burden of the legal process on your behalf while you focus on recovering.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers, contact us online or call one of our office locations.